Hello and welcome back!
This month’s edition of Loving Lately is all about the beauty products!
NYX cosmetics make a lot of great, affordable products. The Butter Gloss is unbeatable in my opinion. Tiramisu is my favorite shade but I own at least 6 of them! I picked the Brow Gel up at Ulta a few weeks ago and it is my favorite brow product! I use an angled MAC brush to apply it and it stays all day! I don’t even need to use clear gel to set it—it’s waterproof and smudgeproof so it doesn’t come off until I take it off.
Winter weather is hard on skin, but my lips really suffer. To keep them looking fresh and healthy, I use a lip scrub twice a week. Lipstick or gloss just doesn’t look good on chapped lips and it doesn’t feel good either, so keep them in tip top shape!
The Body Shop’s tea tree oil mask is a staple year-round for me. My skin feels really clean after I use it.
I got Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes for Christmas and I love this sweet scent. (The packaging is pretty too!)
Winter time is CND Shellac time for my nails—I wash my hands constantly and my nails get brittle and break down. I love how strong it makes them feel!
What products are you loving lately?
Hello all and welcome back!!
Hope you’re all having a fabulous week! I don’t know about you guys, but January is a tough month for me–the holidays and time off work are both over, it’s cold and bleak, and spring seems far away. It’s the little things that put some pep back in my step, and I wanted to share a few things I am currently loving!
1) These simple gold bar earrings– I bought a similar pair at Banana Republic Factory last week and they are a nice change from studs. I love the small and simple trend!
2) Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream– my sister gave me a beautiful boxed set with different scents for Christmas and I love how fresh the lavender one smells!
3)These pretty print J. Crew Factory flats combine two things I love–florals and bows!
4) Look at this wonderful pink tote from Target! I’ve been looking for the right pink because all of the “blush” that’s out there isn’t really my favorite. This fits the bill! Can’t believe it’s from Target!
5) I love stationary, notebooks and blank notecards. I keep a journal and this gold is too pretty to pass up!
6) Essie nail polish in Ladylike–I found this polish in my drawer and can’t believe I haven’t worn it more! It’s a mauve-lavender and a nice neutral. I think it’s discontinued but still available on Amazon!
What are you loving right now?