Hello all and welcome back!
It’s been quite a week around here with lots and lots of snow and ice. I’ve been perusing all the spring catalogs I got in the mail and I love so many of the new arrivals at Talbots.
What are you loving lately?
Have a great weekend!
Hello all and welcome back!
I’m back today with another Pinterest-inspired outfit. This pin has been on my “Fall/Winter Fashion” board for a while.
via Pinterest (J. Crew)
Pinterest really helps me shop my own closet. When I’m drawing a blank about what to wear, I refer back to my Pinterest boards, pick something, and then do my best to re-assemble the look or one like it; it is usually not exactly the same as what I’ve pinned. This one is pretty close, but I didn’t have a maroon pencil skirt so I substituted pants.
Vest, chambray button-down, satchel, and pumps, J.Crew Factory;Pants, New York & Company.
This gray leather bag is also from J. Crew Factory and I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how much the gray goes with! I purposely bought a smaller bag in an effort to “lighten the load” on my shoulder and back (I tend to carry my whole life in a bag if it’s big enough!)
What has you “Pin-Spired” lately?
Hello all and welcome back!!
Hope you’re all having a fabulous week! I don’t know about you guys, but January is a tough month for me–the holidays and time off work are both over, it’s cold and bleak, and spring seems far away. It’s the little things that put some pep back in my step, and I wanted to share a few things I am currently loving!
1) These simple gold bar earrings– I bought a similar pair at Banana Republic Factory last week and they are a nice change from studs. I love the small and simple trend!
2) Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream– my sister gave me a beautiful boxed set with different scents for Christmas and I love how fresh the lavender one smells!
3)These pretty print J. Crew Factory flats combine two things I love–florals and bows!
4) Look at this wonderful pink tote from Target! I’ve been looking for the right pink because all of the “blush” that’s out there isn’t really my favorite. This fits the bill! Can’t believe it’s from Target!
5) I love stationary, notebooks and blank notecards. I keep a journal and this gold is too pretty to pass up!
6) Essie nail polish in Ladylike–I found this polish in my drawer and can’t believe I haven’t worn it more! It’s a mauve-lavender and a nice neutral. I think it’s discontinued but still available on Amazon!
What are you loving right now?
Hey y’all! Welcome back!
Hope your week is off to a great start!
If you’re anything like me, you spend hours on Pinterest. I just find so much inspiration! I’m constantly pinning outfits I want to re-create, crafts I want to make, and recipes to try.
Lots of camouflage pants have recently been making their way through my home feed. Like this:
Despite growing up surrounded by camo, I didn’t actually own any of my own until this past year. I bought a pair of camouflage pants on a whim last year at Loft but had only worn them once. I’ve been trying to wear more of the things that hide in the back of my closet, so here goes!
Pants, Loft; Button down, Ann Taylor; Sweatshirt, Old Navy; Pumps, Nine West; bag, Express; Sunglasses, Tory Burch
While I liked to casualness of the pins I wanted to take these up a notch, so I dressed them up with a button down, pumps, and a structured bag.
I could get away with wearing this to work because my office is fairly casual. I’ve seen a few camo pencil skirts, and those would be cute too!
Hope you’re all having a good week!
See you soon!