Hello all and welcome back!!
Hope you’re all having a fabulous week! I don’t know about you guys, but January is a tough month for me–the holidays and time off work are both over, it’s cold and bleak, and spring seems far away. It’s the little things that put some pep back in my step, and I wanted to share a few things I am currently loving!
1) These simple gold bar earrings– I bought a similar pair at Banana Republic Factory last week and they are a nice change from studs. I love the small and simple trend!
2) Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream– my sister gave me a beautiful boxed set with different scents for Christmas and I love how fresh the lavender one smells!
3)These pretty print J. Crew Factory flats combine two things I love–florals and bows!
4) Look at this wonderful pink tote from Target! I’ve been looking for the right pink because all of the “blush” that’s out there isn’t really my favorite. This fits the bill! Can’t believe it’s from Target!
5) I love stationary, notebooks and blank notecards. I keep a journal and this gold is too pretty to pass up!
6) Essie nail polish in Ladylike–I found this polish in my drawer and can’t believe I haven’t worn it more! It’s a mauve-lavender and a nice neutral. I think it’s discontinued but still available on Amazon!
What are you loving right now?