Hello all! Happy New Year!
As I mentioned in my last post, I love New Year’s. I think about what I want to do differently or maybe something I’ve learned and try to make it happen.
Here’s what I’m resolving to do better in 2015:
1. Attend church regularly. I have to make time! It is sometimes so hard to get up and get moving on Sunday morning.
2. Become a better listener. I have a tendency to listen for the “important” info, or the details I’m looking for and then tune out. Also sometimes I will ask my husband the same question 3 times before I can remember what his answer was. Often when I’m “listening” I’m thinking of my rebuttal or what I need to say next.
3. Give up my desire to “people please”.
4. Meditate more frequently. At least twice a week just to give my mind a break.
5. I want to learn to cook 12 new meals! That’s one new meal each month of 2015.
Do you make resolutions? What are they?